BTS Group AB (publ) Interim report 1 January – 31 March 2021
P R E S S R E L E A S E
Stockholm, May 19, 2021
Operating profit (EBITA) 40% higher than in 2019
January 1 – March 31, 2021
- Net sales amounted to MSEK 388 (372). Adjusted for changes in foreign exchange rates, sales increased 17 percent.
- Operating profit (EBITA) increased by 244 percent to MSEK 42 (12).
- The operating margin (EBITA margin) was 10.7 (3.2) percent.
- Profit after tax increased by 605 percent to MSEK 21 (3).
- Earnings per share increased by 605 percent to SEK 1.08 (0.15).
- Our comparison year is 2019, since 2020 was an extraordinary year. During the first quarter of the year, net sales adjusted for changes in foreign exchange rates, increased by 12 percent, operating profit (EBITA) increased by 40 percent and profit before tax increased 31 percent compared with the first quarter of 2019.
“We are delivering our best ever first quarter. Our longterm strategy for managing the pandemic is working and we have taken our company to a new level.”
Outlook for 2021
“The outlook for 2021 is favorable: we believe that earnings will be significantly higher than in 2020 and in line with earnings in 2019.”
For more information, please contact:
Head of investor relations
BTS Group AB
+46-58 70 70 02
+46-708-78 80 19
This information is information that BTS Group AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out above, at 08:00 CEST on May 19, 2021.
About BTS Group AB
BTS is a global professional services firm headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden, with approximately 860 professionals in 33 offices located on six continents. We focus on the people side of strategy, working with leaders at all levels to help them make better decisions, convert those decisions to actions and deliver results. At our core, we believe people learn best by doing. For 35 years, we’ve been designing fun, powerful experiences™ that have a profound and lasting impact on people and their careers. We inspire new ways of thinking, build critical capabilities, and unleash business success.
It’s strategy made personal.
We serve a wide range of client needs, including: Assessment centers for talent selection and development, Strategy alignment and execution, Business acumen, Leadership and sales training programs, and On-the-job business simulations and application tools.
We partner with nearly 450 organizations, including over 30 of the world’s 100 largest global corporations. Our major clients are e.g., ABB, Chevron, Coca-Cola, Ericsson, EY, Mercado Libre, Salesforce.com, SAP and Tencent.
BTS is a public company listed on the Nasdaq Stockholm exchange and trades under the symbol BTS B.
For more information, please visit www.bts.com.