BTS Group AB (publ) Quarterly report 1 January–30 June, 2018
Profit increases by 46 percent in the second quarter
January 1 – June 30, 2018
• Net sales amounted to MSEK 726.6 (605.6). Adjusted for changes in foreign exchange rates, growth was 23 percent.
• Operating profit (EBITA) increased by 40 percent to MSEK 84.7 (60.5).
• Profit before tax increased by 30 percent to MSEK 73.5 (56.7).
• Profit after tax increased by 38 percent to MSEK 51.8 (37.6).
• Earnings per share before dilution increased by 36 percent to SEK 2.74 (2.01), and after dilution by 33 percent to SEK 2.68 (2.01).
Second quarter 2018
• Net sales amounted to MSEK 427.2 (331.6). Adjusted for changes in foreign exchange rates, growth was 29 percent.
• Operating profit (EBITA) increased by 46 percent to MSEK 64.3 (44.1).
• Profit before tax increased by 39 percent to MSEK 58.7 (42.2).
• Profit after tax increased by 46 percent to MSEK 41.3 (28.3).
• Earnings per share before dilution increased by 44 percent to SEK 2.19 (1.52), and after dilution by 41 percent to SEK 2.14 (1.52).
Outlook for 2018
Profit before tax is expected to be considerably better than in the preceding year, which deviates from the previous report when profit before tax was expected to be better than in the preceding year.
“The second quarter marked a highly positive performance, with 29 percent growth and a 46 percent increase in profit. All units performed positively in the second quarter. Overall, a good balance is also obtained between organic and acquired growth”, comments Henrik Ekelund President and CEO, BTS Group.
“We are now upgrading the outlook for the year. In 2018, we expect continued healthy growth and profit before tax that is considerably better than in the preceding year”, says Henrik Ekelund.
For more information, please contact:
Head of Investor relations
BTS Group AB
Mobile: +46 708-788 019
About BTS Group AB
BTS is a global professional services firm headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden, with close to 600 professionals in 37 offices located on six continents. We focus on the people side of strategy, working with leaders at all levels to help them make better decisions, convert those decisions to actions and deliver results. At our core, we believe people learn best by doing. For 30 years, we've been designing fun, powerful experiences that have a profound and lasting impact on people and their careers. We inspire new ways of thinking, build critical capabilities and unleash business success. It’s strategy made personal.
We serve a wide range of client needs, including:
-Assessment centers for talent selection and development
-Strategy alignment and execution
-Business acumen, leadership and sales training programs
-On-the-job business simulations and application tools.
We partner with nearly 450 organizations, including over 30 of the world’s 100 largest global corporations. Our major clients are some of the most respected names in business such as Chevron, Citigroup, Coca-Cola, Microsoft, Salesforce, SAP, Tencent and Volvo Group. BTS is a public company listed on the Nasdaq Stockholm and trades under the symbol BTS B. For more information, please visit www.bts.com
This information is information that BTS Group AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out above, at 08:00 CET on August 21st, 2018.