Profit increases by 37 percent over nine months
January 1 – September 30, 2018
• Net sales amounted to MSEK 1,104.0 (874.4). Adjusted for changes in foreign exchange rates, growth was 25 percent.
• Operating profit (EBITA) increased by 37 percent to MSEK 126.2 (92.1).
• Profit before tax increased by 27 percent to MSEK 110.1 (86.6).
• Profit after tax increased by 34 percent to MSEK 77.2 (57.7).
• Earnings per share before dilution increased by 32 percent to SEK 4.09 (3.09), and after dilution by 31 percent to SEK 4.00 (3.06).
Third quarter 2018
• Net sales amounted to MSEK 377.4 (268.8). Adjusted for changes in foreign exchange rates, growth was 30 percent.
• Operating profit (EBITA) increased by 32 percent to MSEK 41.6 (31.6).
• Profit before tax increased by 22 percent to MSEK 36.5 (30.0).
• Profit after tax increased by 26 percent to MSEK 25.5 (20.1).
• Earnings per share before dilution increased by 25 percent to SEK 1.35 (1.08), and after dilution by 24 percent to SEK 1.32 (1.07).
Outlook for 2018
Profit before tax is expected to be considerably better than in the previous year.
“The third quarter marked a very positive performance, with 30 percent growth and a 32 percent increase in profit. All units trended positively in the third quarter. Overall, a good balance was also struck between organic and acquired growth”, comments Henrik Ekelund President and CEO, BTS Group.
“In 2018, we expect continued healthy growth and profit before tax that is considerably better than in the preceding year”, says Henrik Ekelund.
For more information, please contact:
Head of Investor relations
BTS Group AB
Mobile: +46 708-788 019
About BTS Group AB
BTS is a global professional services firm headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden, with more than 600 professionals in 37 offices located on six continents. We focus on the people side of strategy, working with leaders at all levels to help them make better decisions, convert those decisions to actions and deliver results. At our core, we believe people learn best by doing. For 30 years, we’ve been designing fun, powerful experiences™ that have a profound and lasting impact on people and their careers. We inspire new ways of thinking, build critical capabilities and unleash business success. It’s strategy made personal.
We serve a wide range of client needs, including: Assessment centers for talent selection and development, Strategy alignment and execution, Business acumen, Leadership and sales training programs, and On-the-job business simulations and application tools.
We partner with nearly 450 organizations, including over 30 of the world’s 100 largest global corporations. Our major clients are e.g. AT&T, Chevron, Coca-Cola, Ericsson, Google, GSK, HP, HSBC, Salesforce.com, and Unilever.
BTS is a public company listed on the Nasdaq Stockholm exchange and trades under the symbol BTS B.
For more information, please visit www.bts.com
This information is information that BTS Group AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out above, at 08:00 CET on November 14th, 2018.