BTS Group AB (publ) Interim report 1 January–30 June 2019
Profit increases by 22 percent in the first half of the year
January 1–June 30, 2019
- Net sales amounted to MSEK 853 (727). Adjusted for changes in foreign exchange rates, growth was 10 percent.
- Operating profit (EBITA) increased by 21 percent to MSEK 102 (85).
- Profit before tax increased by 22 percent to MSEK 90 (74).
- Profit after tax increased by 22 percent to MSEK 63 (52).
- Earnings per share increased by 21 percent to SEK 3.31 (2.74).
Second quarter 2019
- Net sales amounted to MSEK 477 (427). Adjusted for changes in foreign exchange rates, growth was 6 percent.
- Operating profit (EBITA) increased by 13 percent to MSEK 72 (64).
- Profit before tax increased by 14 percent to MSEK 67 (59).
- Profit after tax increased by 14 percent to MSEK 47 (41).
- Earnings per share increased by 12 percent to SEK 2.46 (2.19).
“The second quarter of the year broke new records. It was the best second quarter ever, and the second best quarter in our history – only the fourth quarter of 2018 was better. And we achieved these results despite a weak quarter in APG and despite the postponement of a few major projects in Europe to the third quarter.”
Upgraded outlook for 2019
Profit before tax is expected to be significantly better than in the preceding year, which deviates from the previous report when profit before tax was expected to be better than in the preceding year.
For more information, please contact:
Head of Investor relations
BTS Group AB (publ)
+468-587 070 02
+46708-78 80 19
About BTS Group AB
BTS is a global professional services firm headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden, with approximately 780 professionals in 33 offices located on six continents. We focus on the people side of strategy, working with leaders at all levels to help them make better decisions, convert those decisions to actions and deliver results. At our core, we believe people learn best by doing. For more than 30 years, we’ve been designing fun, powerful experiences™ that have a profound and lasting impact on people and their careers. We inspire new ways of thinking, build critical capabilities and unleash business success. It’s strategy made personal.
We serve a wide range of client needs, including: Strategy execution, Leadership development programs, Assessment, Developing business acumen, Transforming sales organizations, Coaching, and Digital solutions, events and services. We partner with nearly 450 organizations, including over 30 of the world’s 100 largest global corporations. Our major clients are e.g.: ABB, Chevron, Coca-Cola, Ericsson, EY, HP, Mercado Libre, Salesforce.com, SAP, and Tencent. BTS is a public company listed on the Nasdaq Stockholm exchange and trades under the symbol BTS B.
For more information, please visit www.bts.com.
Every care has been taken in the translation of this press release. In the event of discrepancies, however, the Swedish original will supersede the English translation.
This information is information that BTS Group AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out above, at 08:00 CET on August 23, 2019.